How do you keep your pet from overheating?
Here is the answer.
Dog Cooling Mat
Non-toxic, 100% safety material.
A wonderful product for older ailing dogs, the cooling pad also helps relax and console a pet that’s recovering from surgery or suffering from pain, swelling, heatstroke, stress, seizures, skin conditions, Cushing’s disease, and more. It’s ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Best for hot days, especially in summer!
You can use it wherever you need it to be cool!
Easy to Carry and Store
Can be folded, convenient to put it away when you’re not using it.
Good for travel, can be placed in the back seat of your car when travel.
1. Please wipe the cooling mat with a damp towel when dirty, avoiding washing, bleaching, ironing, wring and tumble dry.
2. Please keep the cooling pad in dry and ventilated place, also away from fire and sharp objects.
3. Avoid your dog to chew it up, train dog to accustom new item.
Note: If you have any questions about our products, we are always ready to provide you with a satisfactory solution, please feel free to email us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- ★Original self-cooling PET mat – Non-toxic, completely latex-free material, 100% safe for animals, adults and children.
- ★C Use pressure-activated gel technology to keep your pet cool and comfortable, absorb body temperature and relieve pet’s heat or joint pain.
- ★The mats are lightweight and easy to fold, making them ideal for travel. Essential items at home and on the road.
- ★No need to freeze or refrigerate, Alternatively, for immediate cooling, the gel pad insert is removed from the zip compartment on the bed and placed in the freezer for 15-20 minutes prior to use.
- ★Why not put the mat on the floor, sofa, pet box, kennel, bed or outdoor shade to help them feel cool.