- 💙 PLASTIC-FREE ALTERNATIVE: Reusable beeswax wraps are a plastic-free wrapping alternative for keeping food fresh. They are made of 100% organic cotton, beeswax, jojoba oil, and tree resin, making them completely biodegradable and compostable. An awesome alternative to traditional plastic wrap and aluminium foil!
- 💙 ECOLOGICAL & RELIABLE: In order to clean the wraps, just use cold water and a bit of soap and let them drip dry. Well taken care of, they’ll last up to a year and help you reduce plastic waste during that time span.
- 💙 AWESOME PROPERTIES: Beeswax food wraps can be used for all foods except raw meat and raw fish. Both beeswax and tree resin have antibacterial properties which come in handy to keep food fresh. The warmth of your hands is all you need to mould the wraps into the desired shape.
- 💙 COMES IN HANDY ON A DAILY BASIS: The 3-pack consists of 1x S (17,5cm x 20cm), 1x M (25cm x 27,5 cm) and 1x L (33cm x 35cm). Wraps of various sizes to cover and wrap your food, keep it fresh, and even freeze it.
- 💙 STYLISH: Beautifully packed in a trendy box of recyclable cardboard to minimize plastic and packaging waste. For a cleaner environment.